Популарни постови

субота, 12. мај 2012.

Dance, yes. Love, next.

I just can't understand something. It's just not...understandable.
I mean, it's not like I'm complaining about my life or something. Because that's gone with the wind a long time ago.
But I don't get it! How can shallow and selfish people get everything they want always?! AND I DON'T?!
How is that fair?
For example, this one girl. She always wants what she can't have, and then when she gets it (after 2 or 3 desperate days), she throws it away faster then she got it.
How can that be? I don't want to be like her, I don't really care about her life.
But what did I ever do to deserve this? Was I, like, a rat in the past life?
I can't get those words out of my mind:
"Always remember,
you will live
you will love
you will dance again".
I guess that's true...but for other people! For crying out loud, when will something good ever happen to me?
I know this post isn't really in the spirit of this blog and stuff, but I promised I will write every thing that's on y mind, right? If you don't trust me, just check the right side of this filled with bitterness page ;)

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар